Thursday, December 9, 2010

New start...

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline. 2 Timothy 1:7 (NLT)

 

What a crazy month it’s been but I am so excited for what is to come!!! We started our family gym membership at YMCA yesterday and what a fun time we all had. Jase loves the Kids Zone, Jaylen loved playing racket ball with boys his age....and most information Paul and I hit the gym!! What a great start to our workout and I hope we stay on this positive path to improve our lifestyle :) I am a bit sore from my leg workouts but not complaining to much because it’s a good thing!! I am ready for upper body tonight...oh and I also played racket ball for the first time and WOW what a true workout!! I am sure I looked a complete mess in there TRYING to play but in the end it was a blast :)


Ne who....till next time

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment